Dilip Buildcon bags Rs 545.4-cr contract in Goa – Feedback

Engineering firm Dilip Buildcon today said it has bagged Rs 545.4-crore contract from the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways to construct 640-km eight-lane cable-stayed bridge across the Zuari in Goa. The Bhopal-based company has partnered with Ukrainian firm Mostobudivelnyi Zahin (MBZ) for its technical expertise to construct the cable bridge, a statement here said.

Dilip Buildcon will have a majority stake of 70 per cent in the joint venture firm while the remaining 30 per cent will be held by MBZ, it said. “This is our first project in Goa, and we hope to complete the project before time. Mostobudivelnyi Zahin, which has a vast experience in construction of cable suspension bridges, will be our technology partner,” Dilip Buildcon Executive Director and CEO Devendra Jain said.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/industry/indl-goods/svs/engineering/dilip-buildcon-bags-rs-545-4-cr-contract-in-goa/articleshow/51224454.cms

About news

We take care of publishing the latest investment news and highlights for Feedback

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *