Infrastructure – Feedback


Aurionpro Solutions has secured Rajasthan Government’s innovative project for designing and developing the nation’s very first ‘3D City’ model for the city of Jaipur, including the city’s 3D maps. Value of the project is over Rs 180 crore. The company will deploy Dassault Systèmes 3DEXPERIENCE platform. Rajasthan will be the first state in the country […]

DP World and the National Investment and Infrastructure Fund (NIIF) joint venture company Hindustan Infralog (HIPL) has acquired 90 percent stakes in Continental Warehousing Corporation (Nhava Seva) (CWCNSL). Remaining 10 percent stake will be retained by CWCNSL’s founders, Reddy family. Purchase consideration is below five percent of DP World’s net asset value as of FY […]

Diversifying into road construction, state-owned NBCC (India) Ltd on Sunday said it has bagged a contract to build Rs 20 billion road project in Uttarakhand. “NBCC (India) Ltd., Navratna CPSE under Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, today added yet another aspect to its expanding business by diversifying into the Road construction space,” the company […]

Adding to its project portfolio in the country’s road and highway sector, IRB Infrastructure Developers, which is a renowned infra builder in the country’s road and highway sector, has recently won two road contracts entailing a whopping investment worth Rs. 3,465 crore. Company, which secured the project in a consortium with Modern Road Makers Private […]

Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (MoRTH) has approved rehabilitation and upgradation of NH-148 in Punjab. Road stretch between Moonak town- Jakhal -Budhlana Bhikhi (approximate 46 km) will be rehabilitated and upgraded to two-lanes with paved shoulder under EPC mode. Project will incur an expenditure of around Rs.293.10 crore. 2 flyovers are proposed on the […]

Adding to its project portfolio in the country’s road and highway sector, highway developer of national repute, Dilip Buildcon (DBL) has recently managed to secure yet another road project at an investment of Rs.770 crore, said an official spokesperson, elaborating that it has bagged the contract in question in the state of Uttar Pradesh from […]

Ring road with bypass will substantially increase socio-economic growth of the entire area of the hill state. Adding to its project portfolio in the country’s road and highway sector, Ramky Infrastructure, a renowned infrastructure builder of national repute, has been awarded Rs.939 crore project for construction of proposed Srinagar semi-ring road/ bypass from Gallander to […]

Highway developer Dilip Buildcon (DBL) today said it has bagged a road project worth Rs 770.04 crore in Uttar Pradesh from NHAI. “Company has been declared L-1 bidder by the National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) for a new engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) project in Uttar Pradesh,” Dilip Buildcon said in a BSE filing. […]

While announcing a flurry of infrastructure projects for Ahmedabad, the state government has cleared Rs.592 crore for the Ahmedabad Metro project and also over Rs.200 crore for various other projects,. He further added that the Metro rail project would help in mitigating the traffic problems and strengthening urban transport system in Ahmedabad city. In addition […]

Adding to its project portfolio in the country’s road and highway sector, KNR Constructions, a renowned road infra builder of the country, has secured Rs.1,021 crore highway project from NHAI in Tamil Nadu, said official sources,. Elaborating that the project in question bagged by the company is its first Hybrid Annuity Project (HAM) for work […]